Ozora Regional Employment Creation Council (hereinafter referred to as “our company”) establishes the personal information protection policy as follows and establishes a mechanism for personal information protection, thoroughly recognizing and addressing the importance of protecting personal information for all employees By doing so, we will promote the protection of personal information.
- Management of personal information
- In order to keep customers’ personal information accurate and up to date, to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, loss, damage, alteration, leakage, etc., maintenance of the security system · improvement of management system · employee training We take necessary measures such as thorough thorough, implement safety measures and strictly manage personal information.
- Purpose of using personal information
- We will use personal information we collect from customers to send e-mails and documents as a response from our company, guidance of business and questions.
- Prohibition of disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
- We will properly manage personal information you keep from customers and will not disclose personal information to any third party unless it falls under any of the following.
- When there is customer consent
- When we disclose to the business entrusted to the business for the customer to do the desired service
- When it is necessary to disclose based on laws and regulations
- Security measures for personal information
- In order to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information, we have taken thorough measures for security.
- Referrals of the principal
- If you wish to inquire, modify or delete personal information of the individual, we will confirm that you are the person and we will correspond.
- Compliance with laws and regulations, norms and reviews
- We will comply with Japanese laws and regulations applicable to personal information we possess and other norms as well as review the contents of this policy as necessary and make efforts to improve it.
Ozora Regional Employment Creation Council
It is located in the fertile country farmland sandwiched between the Okhotsk Sea and Akan / Shiretoko mountain range in the middle of Abashiri district of Hokkaido. Koshimizu Town in the east, Kitami City in the west, Bihoro Town in the south, and Lake Abashiri in the north are in contact with Abashiri City.
In addition to the area where you can experience agriculture representative of Hokkaido, we provide various experiences menus that utilize nature together with accommodation.